We are always happy to receive “in kind” donations of the supplies that keep the center functioning. If you can make a donation, please give us a call at 360-452-0414 and leave a message.
Below is our ongoing “Wish List” for items that will help the animals and the volunteers:
- Heavyweight trash bags (30+ gallon size)
- Wastebasket liners (10 gallon size)
- Paper towels
- HE liquid laundry detergent
- Electric dishwasher detergent
- Regular Purina One dry cat food (chicken & rice)
- Factory-new cat toys
- Cat wands
- Canned cat food (Friskies, Fancy Feast, Nine Lives)
- Petco Scoopable Litter
- Dry cat food for donating to low-income community pet guardians and feral-cat feeders (any brand)
- Cat litter for donating to low-income pet guardians (any brand/style)
- Gift cards from Costco, Home Depot, Walmart, Staples, Clallam Co-op, Safeway, Best Friend Nutrition, Patricia’s Pet Store, Tiny Bubbles, and Petco.
- Gas cards for transport volunteers.
- Computer paper (we have a lot of records to keep).