Our potholders are POPULAR! They come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, leaning toward dog and cat prints, flowers, tea and coffee, kitchen and garden themes. They make excellent gifts, or buy them for your own kitchen. They come in sets of two, and are made of sturdy cotton fabrics with a mylar heat-shield center. For pricing, check with the vendor of your choice, listed below. You can find them at:
- Safe Haven, on Highway 101 between Sequim and Port Angeles, (360) 452-0414 (Tuesday through Saturday, 11am – 4pm).
- Hair Trix Salon, 21 Valley Center Place in Carlsborg, (360) 681-3749 (Monday through Friday, 9am – noon).
- Mia Bella, 130 N 3rd Ave in Sequim, (360) 460-0947 (Tuesday through Thursday, 10am – 4pm).
- Old Post Office Sweets & Gifts, 751 Carlsborg Road in Carlsborg, (360) 681-8014 (Tuesday through Saturday, 8am – 5pm).
- Wild Birds Unlimited, 275953 Hwy 101 in Gardiner (Mon – Sun, 9am – 6pm, (360) 797-7100).
- Forage Gifts & Northwest Treasures, 121 W Washington in Sequim, (360) 797-1018 (Mon – Sat, 10am – 5pm; Sun, 11am – 4pm).
- Birds of a Feather, 825 W Washington in Sequim, (360) 477-4343 (Monday through Saturday, 10am – 5pm).
- George Washington Inn, 939 Finn Hall Road in Port Angeles, (360) 452-5207.
- 7 Cedars Gift Shop, 270756 Hwy 101 in Sequim, (360) 683-7777.
- Discount Vacuum & Services Center, 250 W Washington St in Sequim, (360) 681-7420.